Hotels in Las Vegas want you to make it as easy as they can to get to their casinos. To do this they often provide free transportation. There are several options including monorails and free shuttles.
One of the best ways to see Las Vegas is by walking. A walk from Mandalay Bay at the south end of the Strip to the Stratosphere at the north end of the strip is about four miles. By stopping along the way at different casinos and checking out all their free attractions, you can have a fun, free day in Las Vegas.
- The Coast Casinos offers free shuttles between the Barbary Coast, the Orleans Hotel and Casino and the Gold Coast Hotel and Casino.
- A free tram runs on the west side of the strip between the the Bellagio and Monte Carlo.
- A free tram run between the Excalibur, the Luxor and Mandalay Bay hotels.
Green Valley Shuttle
- Green Valley Ranch Resort offers free shuttles between the hotel, McCarran Airport and Mandalay Bay.
Hard Rock Shuttles
- The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino offers free shuttles between the the hotel and several strip locations.
- A free monorail runs on the west side of the strip between the the Mirage and Treasure Island.
Sam's Town Shuttle
- Sam's Town Hotel and Casino offers free shuttles between the hotel, the Strip and Downtown Las Vegas.
Rio Suites and Harrah's ShuttlesEdit
Rio Suites offers free shuttles between the Rio and their sister properties on the strip: Caesars Palace, Bally's, Paris Las Vegas and Harrah's. The shuttle runs roughly every 30 minutes, check with the hotels for details. No luggage is allowed on the shuttle.
- Monday - Wednesday: 10:00am to 1:00am
- Thursday - Sunday: 10:00am to 4:00am
- Harrah's Hotel and Casino Shuttle/Bus/Trolley drop off
- Bally's/Paris Limousine entrance
- Caesar's Palace is no longer a shuttle stop.
- Rio Suites Carnival World Buffet entrance - Tropicana Road about 1 mile west of the Strip.